1. Before using the Digital Caliper, clean the surface of the protective sticker with dry and clean cloth (or soaked with cleaning oil)
2. Never apply voltage (e.g. engraving with an electric pen) on any part of the Digital Caliper for fear of damaging the circuit.
Power: One button cell (1.55 v)
Measuring speed: â‰?.5 M/S
Working temperature: 0 ï½?40 Â°C
Relative humidity: < 80%
Storage temperature: -10ï½?60 Â°C
1. Zero setting at any position, easy for relative measuring.
2. Metric/Inch system interchange ar any position.
3. Automatically power ON/OF
1. Dry the surface of the protective sticker and clean the measuring surfaces.
2. Loosen the locking screw and move the slider to check if the LCD display and all the buttons work properly.
1. If the LCD display displays digits at time of moving its slider, it show itâ€™s electrified.
2. Press Metric/Inch interchange button to select desired units.
3. First, move the slider. Then set â€œZEROâ€?by pressing ZERO button after bringing two outside measuring faces into contact. Thus normal measurement can be taken.
4. A moisture-proof digital caliper canâ€™t be operated in water. However it can still work normally without its chip being damaged by removing water in time when itâ€™s splashed.
Abnormal display (digit flashing or even no display) shows a flat battery and it should be replaced. Screw off its button cell anticlockwise to put in a new button cell.
Note: The positive pole of the battery must face out.
Screw on its button cell to â€³â–²â€³and make sure to set its seal ring to the right place.If the battery bought from market does not work satisfactorily (the power may wear down because fo the long-term storage or the batteryâ€™s automatic discharge etc.), please do not hesitate to contact the supplier.
â—?Brief instructions on maintenance
Trouble Possible Causes Solutions
Flashing digits Low voltage Replace the battery
No Display 1. Low voltage
2. Poor contact 1. Replace the battery
2. Adjust and clean the battery seat
Fixed digits Accidental trouble in circuit Take out the battery and put it back after one minute