● Points for Attention
1. The precision measuring instrument Digital Indicator should be prevented from strike and drop to avoid reducing the precision of measurement.
2. The Digital Indicator must be kept clean. Water and other liquids must be prevented from entering it to avoid damaging the electronics.
3. The surface of the Digital Indicator can be cleaned with pure alcohol. Never use acetone or other organic solvent.
4. Never apply voltage on any part of the Digital Indicator or engrave with an electronic pen for fear damaging its electronic parts.
5. Before using the Digital Indicator, clean the surface of the protective sticker with dry and clean cloth (or soaked with cleaning oil)
6. Turn off the Digital Indicator by pressing “ON/OFF” button when the Digital Indicator is not in use. Take out the battery if the Digital Indicator will stay idle for a long time.
● Technical specifications:
Resolution: 0.01 mm/0005″
Power: One silver oxide button battery SR44, 1.55V
Measuring Speed: ≤ 1.5m/sec
Humidity Allowed: ≤ 80%
1. Zero setting at any location
2. Inch/metric system conversion at any location
3. Through a special cable, the data can be input into a special microprinter
Working way of the interface: synchronous series
Data: Binary code, 24 bits. Each datum will be sent twice. The cycle is 300ms (20ms in fast reading state)
The four wires (from left to right): Negative power (-), Clock pulse CP, Date D, Positive power (+)
Pluse range of data: Datum level ≤0.2 V, Level ″1″≥ 1.3 V
Clock pluse CP: 90Hz, effective for high power level
Clean the Digital Indicator with dry and clean cloth and wipe its protective sticker. Check to see if the display screen and all the buttons work properly.
Turn on the Digital Indicator by pressing ″ON/OFF″button Presss ″inch/mm″button to select a unit system needed. Make the measuring head touch the surface of a workpiece and compressed 0.15mm. Then press ″ZERO″button to start measuring.
● Battery replacement
When the display keeps flashing or even does not appear, take off the battery cover as the arrow shows and replace the battery with a new one (SR44,1.55V). Please note that the positive pole of the battery must face out. If the battery bought from the market does not work satisfactorily (The power may wear doen because of the lone-term storage and the battery’s automatic discharge etc.), please do not hesitate to contact the supplier.
● Brief instructions on maintenance
Trouble Possible Causes Solutions
Flashing digits Low voltage Replace the battery
No Display 1. Low voltage
2. Poor contact 1. Replace the battery
2. Adjust and clean the battery seat
Fixed digits Accidental trouble in circuit Take out the battery and put it back after one minute